sábado, 3 de enero de 2009

the one I love of an unexplainable way


Baby you are the best part of my life. You are my inspiration to be a better person every day, my inspiration to keep right on. I could swear I wouldn’t know what to do if I don’t see you anymore. I’ll become crazy; I know it.....

Babe every smile, every laugh, every sign, every sign, every feeling, every tear is because of you. You are my sadness and my happiness. In resume, you are my every thing.....

I just feel so sad when I don’t talk to you in one day, when we start arguing I feel so bad about that, for me it’s impossible to be fight with you. You got something and I don’t know what is, that makes me forgive you all, that can’t make me keep mad at you.....

Honey I love you so, so much that I don’t even know how much deep this feeling is. If once I would have to give my life for yours, I would do it with no doubt feelings; you deserve that and much more. You the reason of my life, the reason because I turn to be the way I actually am.....

Darling, I need you here just right by my side, I need you to hug me, you kiss me, I need you make love to me every day and every night. I want you be mine and only mine; because I love you of a way I never thought I could love someone and you are that one, the one I love of an unexplainable way. Baby I don’t want to let you go; it’s just that I can’t.....

Sweet Heart Thanks for be the biggest part of My Life!!!....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario