
The number one sign that you made it is when you find haters out of the blue.
....When some people wish they were you....
They critic who you are, what you have or what you do.
They insult you or your character without knowing the person you are inside.
Haters give me the motivation to continue being me.
I am so happy today.
My life, my job and my love relationship could not be better.
I feel sorry for the person who is in pain to see me so happy.
It must be sad to take the time to write numerous hate comments to another person.
Don’t get me wrong, I do like constructive criticism, it help me be better.
But the intention of a hater’s criticism is never to be constructive.
Haters don’t like happy or talented people.
Haters are sad, lonely people, who wish they were you, have what you have or do what you do.
If you are a hater… get a life! ...
Work hard, be good to others and concentrate in your own accomplishments.
Maybe one day your life will be as good as mine.
(From: Eli)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario